Database Help Needed Please

General topics relating to phpBB3 to be posted in here.
~*Vix*~
Forum Member
Forum Member

Database Help Needed Please

Post by ~*Vix*~ »

I really am pulling my hair out. No one seems to be able to help. If anyone can I would be so so grateful as I've had a big push spent the last few days solid trying to get the site up and running on no sleep! :shock:

When anyone clicks on any of the following: * View unanswered posts • Search Unread • View new posts • View active topics an error page appears with:

Code: Select all

General Error
    SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Not unique table/alias: 'p' [1066]

SQL

SELECT t.*, f.forum_id, f.forum_name, f.forum_solve_text, f.forum_solve_color, tt.mark_time, ft.mark_time as f_mark_time, p.post_text AS first_text_hover, pt.post_text AS last_text_hover, p.post_text AS first_text_hover, pt.post_text AS last_text_hover FROM phpbb_topics t LEFT JOIN phpbb_forums f ON (f.forum_id = t.forum_id) LEFT JOIN phpbb_topics_track tt ON (tt.user_id = 53 AND t.topic_id = tt.topic_id) LEFT JOIN phpbb_forums_track ft ON (ft.user_id = 53 AND ft.forum_id = f.forum_id) LEFT JOIN phpbb_posts p ON (p.post_id = t.topic_first_post_id) LEFT JOIN phpbb_posts pt ON (pt.post_id = t.topic_last_post_id) LEFT JOIN phpbb_posts p ON (p.post_id = t.topic_first_post_id) LEFT JOIN phpbb_posts pt ON (pt.post_id = t.topic_last_post_id) WHERE t.topic_id IN ('6145', '5474', '6007', '5478', '5563', '5551', '5608', '4977', '5883', '60', '5039', '3260', '4458', '3781', '6011', '5899', '3559', '5982', '2578', '3019', '5436', '6081', '3894', '2556', '5896') AND (f.forum_id <> 277 OR f.forum_id IS NULL) ORDER BY t.topic_last_post_time DESC

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
    LINE: 174
    CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: search.php
    LINE: 756
    CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()
If anyone has any idea as to what this is about please, please could you help? I think it's because of a mod that was installed. I've never had any problem with it before and I have no idea how to fix this or remove it from the SQL database if I need to as I can't even find it.

Many thanks,

Vicky x
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Database Help Needed Please

Post by LDM »

Hi Vicky,

Welcome to the site, what was the mod that was installed?