[Request] fisubice2

Post any general problems, information or issues on ModphpBB3 in here.
Warezinout
Forum Member
Forum Member

[Request] fisubice2

Post by Warezinout »

ModphpBB3 crew, is there any chance possible you could edit this style for me with the ModphpBB3 edits.

I will send a donation anyway later tonight as I am very happy with all the work you guys have put, saved so much time.
Sewell
Forum Member
Forum Member

Re: [Request] fisubice2

Post by Sewell »

Hello Warezinout

I have got a ModphpBB3 edited version of that style. I do one or two when I get some spare time for my test board.

I have emailed it to admin, that added it to the ModphpBB3 demo, but hasn't yet added it to downloads. I don't really want to just add it as an attachment in a post without running it by admin first. I will get back to you on it.

Due to some layout issues with the shoutbox, I got rid of the extra chat link and added that chatbox instead to the index. That may be the reason it isn't in downloads yet, I'm not sure.
HoBBieMex
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by HoBBieMex »

Thnks Sewwel, nice job!
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LDM »

Sewell thanks very much for this. I haven't added it yet because I'm still deliberating whether to add a vip section here to have edited styles in before adding them to downloads.
stall20080
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by stall20080 »

please can you give me a link, it looks good and with your handywork it will be,cheers
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LDM »

It's been in the Downloads link for sometime now :D

Remember that version is for 1.0.3 and 1.0.4, if you are running 1.0.5 version, that updated version will be in there soon. You can still run it on 1.0.5 but some mods may not work as they should.