Modphpbb3 styles

Post any general problems, information or issues on ModphpBB3 in here.
old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Modphpbb3 styles

Post by old »

Hello.Does modphpbb3 has styles like dark and other color styles?or can i customize a phpbb style on modphpbb3 forum?If you have styles please upload them.Thank you.
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Modphpbb3 styles

Post by LDM »

Currently only default prosilver and subsilver2 that comes within the download already.

There will be themes made for download with the modphpbb3 edits, within the Downloads page at sometime. I have Glacier theme half edited, but moving on with the updated modphpbb3 release just now.

I know many forums that have performed the edits to add their mods to the theme themselves.
mixland
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mixland »

LDM wrote:Currently only default prosilver and subsilver2 that comes within the download already.

There will be themes made for download with the modphpbb3 edits, within the Downloads page at sometime. I have Glacier theme half edited, but moving on with the updated modphpbb3 release just now.

I know many forums that have performed the edits to add their mods to the theme themselves.
Hey LMD, if we want to use other Style, how do we edit it to fit the mods that came in the pack?
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LDM »

Depending on what the style is based on (prosilver or subsilver) you need to add the files to the template folder (Arcade, Gallery and any files that are currently in the modphpbb3 template) then you need winmerge or suchlike to compare the files that were already in the style, so look at the changes in say overall_header.php and make the changes.
kemraj
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by kemraj »

[Post removed, advertising site with no link to ModphpBB3, and also taking credit for ModphpBB3 within the linked forum]
mixland
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mixland »

LDM wrote:Depending on what the style is based on (prosilver or subsilver) you need to add the files to the template folder (Arcade, Gallery and any files that are currently in the modphpbb3 template) then you need winmerge or suchlike to compare the files that were already in the style, so look at the changes in say overall_header.php and make the changes.
Im pretty sure Glacier is prosilver.
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LDM »

Carbon style for ModphpBB3 will appear in the downloads over the next few days, and is for version 1.0.3 onwards.
mixland
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by mixland »

LDM wrote:Carbon style for ModphpBB3 will appear in the downloads over the next few days, and is for version 1.0.3 onwards.
Thanks LDM, the Glacier style looks fantastic
bilgin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Modphpbb3 styles

Post by bilgin »

hiya
i am currently using prosilver
i will need to inject my site into forum could any one help me with this ?
my forum installed on money.lowerprice4u.com
and my site is lowerprice4u.com i would like to inject my site pages in to my forum could anyone help me with this
thanx
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LDM »

Are you using Joomla for that?

I might get some time next week if you want help? Email me at info@ (and then this domain)
bilgin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bilgin »

Diane sent an email to your address LDM. thank you very much.
Last edited by LDM on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Email address removed
bilgin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by bilgin »

diane @ her website . com sent you email please check