Possible to make a "download section" in portal?

Post any general problems, information or issues on ModphpBB3 in here.
fikse
Forum Member
Forum Member

Possible to make a "download section" in portal?

Post by fikse »

Is it possible to implement a download section, something lookalike the download section on this site? It would help us alot to organise all our files (mainly documents, photos, a few videos).
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Possible to make a "download section" in portal?

Post by LDM »

If you mean a portal block, there maybe something on the board 3 portal site. If you mean to add something for next modded version, there won't actually be another until the later phpBB 3.2 is out and that one will be a complete new version.

There are a few download mods about and also one that shows a new page with all the forums attachments.
fikse
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by fikse »

I already have a portal, who is absolutely nice! Is it a (easy, I'm absolutely new to this stuff) way to implement a download-section into our portal? As you might see, our site is for a classic motorcycle. For this bike we have some files (usermanuals, magazines, pictures, technical specs), maybe 50-100 files, that we would want to categorize, as it is done on this site.
If it is a complex job, we just forget it. Our knowledge is limited, unfortunately! :cry:
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LDM »

It might be worth looking at the board 3 site and seeing if anyone has posted the block, or at the author of the downloads mod site. Your site looks good, I like what you done with the header image.