Customising ProSilver

Current styles for phpBB3 edited for use on ModphpBB3.
LDM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Customising ProSilver

Post by LDM »

Martin why not give this one a go, I was always meaning to put it on here (changing the style here to my pronight took me 6 months :D ) it changes depending on what forum you are viewing http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... &t=1237105

If you want me to search for just having the random headers, give us a shout.
uk_martin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by uk_martin »

Thanks for the pointers in the right directions. The mechanics are working, just a case of getting some artwork rattled up.

Mind you, I really could do with a pointer as to which CSS file and which attribute I need to doctor to cut down on the padding and empty spaces in the Portal left and right columns. The CSS files confuse me as a lot of stuff is duplicated between several files, and I'm never sure which is the "active" style sheet.

Thanks

Martin
uk_martin
Forum Member
Forum Member

Post by uk_martin »

Hi again...progress being made slowly. I've just re-hashed the border graphic, but in doing so, discovered that in reality, there are two backgrounds that I now need to change.

As you can see, www.brummiesfans.com/main there is a grey table background that the forum sits in, and also there is a white inner background. How can I change these to be transparent please?

Also, which is the CSS item that can turn the Navigation Barr links to font=red?

Thanks

Martin